What awaits you
- You work on exciting projects in agile software development, combined with design thinking and other agile methods
- You have budget responsibility, project control and quality management
- You take care of creation of proposals, presentations, and product roadmaps
- You lead a Salesforce development team with support for strategy, creation, quality assurance, etc.
- You are in direct communication with our customers and consulting on technical solutions
- You have result-oriented moderation in the team and at the customer
You lead a project and therefore need to manage the interests and demands of stakeholders, colleagues, and solution partners. Our 'people first' approach focuses on the customer experience.
What you bring to the table
- You have experience in project management in software development or IT project management
- You show an understanding of software concepts and designs as well as software architectures, especially in the CRM area
- You hold experience in agile working methods
- You have confidence in customer contact, good communication and presentation skills
- You enjoy working in a team, self-organized work, and a comprehensive view of projects
- You have good English skills that are necessary in our intercultural team and in the international IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX) network
- You got one or more experiences with Salesforce projects in Sales-, Service-, Community-, Marketing-, Commerce-Cloud, Mulesoft or Tableau would be desirable
- You have a high affinity and passion for digital transformation and the joy of bringing innovative ideas into daily work
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment in interdisciplinary and international teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the pulse of the times
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A permanent employment contract and flexible working time models
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.