Aperto is looking for a dedicated and experienced Technical Architect who is critical to supporting our valued clientele within our Salesforce consulting unit. You will join a global team of experts and work for a community of forward-thinking industry leaders committed to building the next generation of digital experiences.
Aperto, an IBM company, is a leading digital agency building digital platforms and experiences, integrated marketing and communications, and next-generation digital products and services.
What you can expect
- Experience in the design and implementation of technical solutions in the Salesforce area.
- Client-side process analysis and migration planning, including documentation
- Translating customer requirements and challenges into Salesforce features and solutions
- Support and development of new business activities up to detailed proposals and big deals
- Work closely with business partners and technical teams
- Ensuring sustainable and scalable solutions
- Provide technical customer support and customer development
- Supporting and establishing clear collaboration and communication with new and existing clients
- Supporting clients and our team through all phases of the project
What you bring to the table
- At least 5 years of experience with cross-cloud Salesforce solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Core Clouds
- Experience with Mulesoft or Commerce Cloud is an advantage
- Enterprise level project experience, including Salesforce development skills
- Conceptual skills to map customer requirements into Salesforce features and workflows
- Experience with best practice patterns from the Salesforce Eco System
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% (project dependent)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English and ability to work effectively within a team as well as individually
- A preference for the Berlin location is an advantage
- A passion for turning clients into partners through consulting
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting client projects
- Training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of the IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- Modern office in Berlin-Mitte
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for a job with us.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.