What awaits you
- Support the conception, design and modeling of Salesforce process solutions
- Gaining experience with end-to-end business processes and designing epics and user stories
- Perform trend analysis and market research
- Supporting customer side process analysis, requirements engineering, and function mapping
- Definition of acceptance criteria and test scenarios
What you bring to the table
- Basic understanding of CRM or Salesforce
- Basic knowledge of requirements engineering and software development methods is an advantage
- Good communication skills in German and English
- The passion to turn customers into real partners through consulting
This is what our Trainee@Aperto program offers you:
- Professional development, supported by a personal mentor
- Soft-skill development and individual professional support from our Learn-ing & Development Team
- A peer group that learns together with you
- Steep learning curve in 12 months and ideal preparation for the junior level
- Exchange weeks in a different discipline
- Certifications in Enterprise Design Thinking, Agile and content individually agreed with you
This is especially important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to work with us!
Sounds good? Then send us your application, a few sentences about yourself and a brief explanation of why you'd like to become a trainee (m/f/d) with us.
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.