You will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems, business models, business requirements, and user needs. You are able to formulate and implement more complex systems / solutions that parallel overall business strategies that will foster growth and continuity. You are responsible for managing both relationships with customers and technology-enabled process improvement/redesign. You rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. And you are able to lead specific portions of projects or manage your own engagements.
What awaits you
- Work effectively individually, with Bluewolf team members, and customer team members toward customer satisfaction and success
- Take direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but take initiative and show leadership when appropriate
- You are able to exercise independent judgment on client engagements
- Demonstrate the ability to perform Salesforce.com administration / configuration / data migration / integration duties as directed
- You are able to effectively facilitate meetings and demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills
- Can be called on to participate in Bluewolf presales initiatives
What you bring to the table
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred in a related area, 5 years of work experience in the field including at least 3 years of consulting salesforce experience
- Able to discuss customer experience with Salesforce
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model
- Knowledge around agile methodology or Certified Scrum Master preferred, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models and technologies
- Salesforce Administration certification is a minimum; Salesforce consultant certification is preferred
What we offer you
- The opportunity to partially work remotely and from home, and the tools to do so
- An open corporate culture, a great atmosphere and an awesome crew looking forward to work with you
- Interesting client projects
- Training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of the IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.