As one of the main Salesforce partners, we can propose plenty of projects waiting for you. Let’s create together a scalable, lasting, best-of-breed experience.
Thanks to your understanding and previous experience in Marketing Cloud implementation projects, you will be in charge of Marketing Cloud implementation projects
What awaits you
- You work in daily interactions with CRM and/or marketing team
- You ensure the delivery of the client needs and identify, design and implement business and technology solutions
- You support preparation of data, segments, email creatives and other configurations of email campaigns
- You identify business requirements and offer solution in design, process, testing, training, and defining support procedures
- You gather and document business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
What you bring to the table
- You have 3-5 years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing cloud as a campaign manager for B2C or B2B brand; strong experience in setting up customer journeys in Marketing Cloud journey builder and in challenging the status quo of campaign management
- You got a strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud studios: Email Studio, Advertising Studio, Mobile Studio, Web Studio, and Social Studio
- You have experience in tracking customer journeys KPIs and Marketing Cloud reporting / analytics
- You hold strong technical skills (SQL, HTML, AMP, SSJS coding)
- Having Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications is a must; Service Cloud certifications are a plus
- You have the ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
- You have the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- You got experience with Clienteling and Lead scoring is a plus
- Having media & acquisition skills are a plus
- You got understanding of CRM business processes and methodologies
- Being fluent in English is mandatory. French or German is a plus
What we offer you
- The opportunity to partially work remotely and from home, and the tools to do so
- An open corporate culture, a great atmosphere and an awesome crew looking forward to work with you
- Interesting client projects
- Training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of the IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.