What awaits you
- Evaluation of existing digital communication and service offers in the field of energy
- Trend and market research, target group and customer analyses and derivation of recommendations for action
- Assisting in the development of new services and products in agile team setups ("innovation garages")
- Definition of metrics and methods for measuring success
- Supporting the development and optimization of digital business models
- Definition of mission statements and value propositions, together with our clients
- Supporting agile innovation, product development and transformation processes
- Providing ideas and impetus for better communication
What you bring to the table
- Several years of practical experience in the areas of digital strategy, consulting and/or business design, either on the consulting or client side in the energy sector
- At best, basic knowledge of the use of common technologies in the field of marketing automation and process digitalization (e.g., with Salesforce or Adobe technologies)
- Experience with pitches/co-operation in pitches, translation of client brief into creative brief
- You are familiar with the methods (but also the stumbling blocks) of our business.
- Numbers, data and facts don't scare you, but rather you approach them with analytical skill and translate them into catchy statements and insights.
- A natural curiosity for trends, technologies, digital business models and the industries of our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Very good English skills
What we offer you
- Exciting projects with sometimes unique challenges in our broad client spectrum between energy and sustainability
- Cooperation with excellent colleagues in a collegial environment characterized by flat hierarchies
- Interesting projects with major clients that are among the top 10 DAX companies
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX, including in the areas of analytics and cognitive computing
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An inspiring working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- An open corporate culture, flexible working hours and home office options
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A crew that is already looking forward to working with you
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.