What awaits you
- Evaluation of existing digital communication and service offerings in the area of insurance & banking
- Conduct trend and market research, target group and customer analyses and derive recommendations for action
- Assisting in the development of digital brand, communication, sales, content and campaign strategies
- Define metrics and methods for measuring success
- Supporting the development and optimisation of digital business models
- Definition of mission statements and value propositions, together with our clients Supporting agile innovation, product development and transformation processes Providing ideas and impulses for better communication
What you bring to the table
- Several years of practical experience in the areas of digital strategy, consulting and/or business design, either on the consulting or client side in the area of insurance & banking
- Basic knowledge of the use of common technologies in the field of marketing automation and process digitalisation (e.g. with Saleforce or Adobe technologies)
- Experience with pitches/co-operation in pitches, translation of client brief into creative brief
- You are familiar with the methods (but also the stumbling blocks) of our business
- Numbers, data and facts don't scare you, but rather you approach them with analytical skill and translate them into catchy statements and insights
- A natural curiosity for trends, technologies, digital business models and the industries of our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Very good English skills
What we offer you
- Exciting projects with sometimes unique challenges in our wide range of clients between insurance, healthcare and financial sector
- Collaboration with excellent colleagues in a collegial environment characterised by flat hierarchies
- As an IBM Company, access to groundbreaking technologies, especially in the areas of analytics and cognitive computing.
- A workplace in modern offices in the heart of Berlin
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.