To you, DevOps in 2021,
Are you passionate about enabling agile projects through CI/CD and automating the necessary steps? We are currently looking for DevOps Engineers (m/f/d) with a focus on Linux-based systems for our office in the heart of Berlin, in order to jointly realise individual, scalable and high-performance solutions for our customers.
What awaits you
- As a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you'll have the opportunity to help shape Aperto in the digital age.
- Not only will you work closely with our development team in an agile environment, but you'll also be responsible for our digital CI/CD applications in interdisciplinary teams and constantly develop them further with the feedback you receive
- Our methods are based on the "Lean Service Creation" approach - this combines design thinking, iterative work on prototypes and agile product development according to Scrum
- Interesting projects (including with clients who are among the top 10 DAX companies)
- A crew that is already looking forward to meeting you!
What you bring with you
- A degree, ideally in computer science or equivalent experience
- Good to very good knowledge of common development tools such as Git, Jenkins and a scripting language such as Python or Ruby
- Good to very good knowledge of at least one configuration management framework such as Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- You have experience with monitoring, logging and scaling
- You are familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud services and technologies such as Hashicorp Vault and are able to use them
- Very good knowledge of Linux operating systems and ideally knowledge of the operating system MacOS X
- Good to very good knowledge of CI/CD technologies, automation, working methods and DevOps methodologies
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team, independence and judgement: you are able to understand technical and conceptual solutions and find the best solution for the product with the help of your team members
This is not a checklist of which all points must be fulfilled. If only a few of the points apply to you, but you are willing to familiarise yourself with the others, please contact us.
What we offer you
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building
- An exciting working environment with highly motivated colleagues
- Interdisciplinary teams and thus a focus on team development instead of resource struggle
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- State-of-the-art tooling: we always try to use the tools that are best suited for the job. That's why we work with: Slack, GitHub Enterprise, Docker, Vault, Puppet.
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. We especially want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for a job with us.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We look forward to receiving your application.