What awaits you
- You develop concepts and architectures for our customers' mobile apps
- You work in collaboration with different business units to provide our customers with new and innovative mobile solutions
- You are consulting on national and international customer projects with a focus on innovations and their value creation
- You are the technical leadership of our team in the field of Android development
- You work as the active support of your colleagues in the implementation of demanding development tasks
- You are conducting customer workshops (in German as well as in English)
What you bring to the table
- You have a degree, ideally in the field of computer science/mathematics or similar.
- You are willing to travel
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as an Android developer
- You are proficient in both Kotlin and Java
- You have a strong understanding of user needs and customer requirements
- You have ideally already published a few apps in the Play Store
- You are no stranger to these terms:
- REST API, GraphQL
- Microservices architecture, Synchronous/Asynchronous Threading
- TDD and BDD
- MVVM and MVP architecture
- You have the ability to explain complex technical issues clearly and understandably
- You are always eager to learn new things
- You are business fluent in German and English
What we offer you
- A long-term perspective and a wide range of national and international clients and projects
- A large and bright office in the heart of Berlin -with a bar, garden and gym
- At Aperto (IBM iX), you'll get everything you need for a healthy work-life balance: you can unfold freely, we treat each other with respect and mindfulness, you are able to flexibly arrange your working hours and location and you have the opportunity taking advantage of paid sabbaticals
- A professional onboarding with a buddy, accompanied by onboarding talks and trainings for the best start possible
- An agile and self-responsible corporate culture with English & German as company language
- Diverse personal enablement offers in our Design Yourself Academy inclusive in-house coaching with certified business coaches
- Two career paths: People or Expert Leadership
- One-year leadership development program
- Unlimited access to the global IBM YourLearning platform with extensive subject matter (technologies, strategy, creation, industries, etc.)
- Last but not least, of course, you will benefit from our employee discounts, e.g. at Apple, up to 50% off e-bikes, bikes, electronics, clothes etc.
This is particularly important to us
Aperto (IMB iX) is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Within the engineering community we specifically encourage women and neurodiverse people of all backgrounds to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.