Who we are
At Aperto, we combine strategy, technology and creativity to best support brands and organisations on their way into the digital age. In doing so, we rely on talent, excellence and a special company culture that is based above all on ideas and innovation. We believe in creating a better digital society. As part of IBM iX, we are one of the largest digital agencies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Java CMS Developer for our office in the heart of Berlin.
What awaits you
- You work together with your project team, you will develop individual software solutions in the area of content management and digital marketing for our clients.
- You analyse and estimate customer requirements in exchange with customers and your project team
- You use modern technologies, tools and methods (such as Scrum or Design Thinking)
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams in all phases of product development.
What you bring to the table
- You have several years of professional experience in object-oriented programming with Java
- You got experience in the use and application of content management systems, ideally Magnolia CMS
- You show skowledge of web development, RESTful services or headless CMS
- You have experience with continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo), GIT and relational databases
- You got strong analytical and conceptual skills and high quality awareness
- This is not a checklist from which all points must be fulfilled. If only a few of the points apply to you, but you are willing to familiarise yourself with the others, please contact us.
What we offer
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting client projects
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- Modern office in Berlin-Mitte
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Within the engineering community we specifically encourage women and neurodiverse people of all backgrounds to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We look forward to receiving your application.