Who we are
At Aperto (IBM iX), we combine strategy, technology and creativity to best support brands and organisations on their way into the digital age. In doing so, we rely on talent, excellence and a special company culture that is based above all on ideas and innovation. We believe in creating a better digital society. As part of IBM iX, we are one of the largest digital agencies in the world.
We are currently looking for a Java CMS Developer to join our technical team in our office in the heart of Berlin, in order to realise individual, scalable and high-performance solutions for our clients.
What awaits you
- You will develop individual software solutions in the area of content management and digital marketing for our customers together with your project team
- You will analyse and assess customer requirements in exchange with customers and your project team
- You take care of further development and support of software solutions for our existing customers
- You will use modern technologies, tools and methods (such as Scrum or Design Thinking)
- You will work in interdisciplinary teams in all phases of product development.
What you bring to the table
- You have several years of professional experience in programming websites
- You got communication skills, commitment and a confident manner in a professional customer environment
- You show strong analytical and conceptual skills and a high level of quality awareness
- You have experience in the use and application of content management systems, ideally CoreMedia CMS
- You are confident in object-oriented programming with Java and the Spring framework
- You have experience in interface design with REST, Swagger, OAuth etc.
- You hold experience in working with Continuous Integration systems (e.g.: Jenkins, Bamboo), GIT, as well as relational and NoSQL databases
- Your German language skills are at least B1
What we offer you
- A long-term perspective and a wide range of national and international clients and projects
- A large and bright office in the heart of Berlin -with a bar, garden and gym
- At Aperto (IBM iX), you'll get everything you need for a healthy work-life balance: you can unfold freely, we treat each other with respect and mindfulness, you are able to flexibly arrange your working hours and location and you have the opportunity taking advantage of paid sabbaticals
- A professional onboarding with a buddy, accompanied by onboarding talks and trainings for the best start possible
- An agile and self-responsible corporate culture with English & German as company language
- Diverse personal enablement offers in our Design Yourself Academy inclusive in-house coaching with certified business coaches
- Two career paths: People or Expert Leadership
- One-year leadership development program
- Unlimited access to the global IBM YourLearning platform with extensive subject matter (technologies, strategy, creation, industries, etc.)
- Last but not least, of course, you will benefit from our employee discounts, e.g. at Apple, up to 50% off e-bikes, bikes, electronics, clothes etc.
This is particularly important to us
Aperto (IBM iX) is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Within the engineering community we specifically encourage women and neurodiverse people of all backgrounds to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We look forward to receiving your application.