What awaits you
- Planning, execution, and documentation of test procedures
- Definition of test scenarios, test cases, test plans, defect, and status reports
- Creation and/or control of automated test sequences
- Selection of test methods and tools
- Contributing to the further development of Aperto's QA strategy
- Coordinating and implementing the quality strategy of project teams
- Getting to know various content management systems and other software
What you bring to the table
- Experience in software quality assurance
- Understanding of digital accessibility
- Knowledge of software development processes
- In-depth knowledge of various test processes and models as well as preventive failure avoidance strategies
- Structured and careful way of working
- Strong quality awareness
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
- These terms are not foreign to you:
- Smoke and regression test
- Test case
- WCAG / BITV
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with colleagues from various disciplines
- An open-minded team that integrates you right from the start
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and contribute your own ideas
- A great atmosphere and open corporate culture
- Modern offices in Berlin-Mitte
- Professional development through mentorship and coaching from our experienced colleagues, as well as continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.