What awaits you
- Development of concepts and architectures for our customers' mobile apps
- Collaboration with different business units to provide our customers with new and state-of-the-art mobile solutions
- Active support of your colleagues in the implementation of challenging development tasks
- Innovative work in agile and interdisciplinary teams
What you bring with you
- A university degree, ideally in the field of computer science, or a similar education
- Ideally over three years of working experience as an iOS developer
- Proficient knowledge in Swift and a good grasp of Objective-C
- Strong understanding of user needs and customer requirements
- These terms are not foreign to you:
○ REST API, GraphQL
○ Microservices architecture, synchronous/asynchronous threading
○ TDD and BDD
○ MVVM and MVP architecture
- Ability to explain complex technical issues clearly and understandably
- Eagerness to always learn new things
- General willingness to travel occasionally
- Business fluent German and English skills (at the very least level B1)
What we offer you
- An inspiring working atmosphere and an exciting workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building
- An open company culture, flexible working hours and a wide range of options for remote work
- A respectful and appreciative team culture, characterized by talented, inspiring personalities, which promotes the personal growth of each individual
- Professional further education through mentorship and coaching of our experienced colleagues as well as continuous further education offers so that you keep your finger on the pulse of the times
- Modern TechStack for our developers and access to pioneering technologies as part of IBM iX
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Within the engineering community we specifically encourage women and neurodiverse people of all backgrounds to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.