What awaits you
- Execution and documentation of functional and frontend tests
- Definition of test cases
- Selecting test methods and tools
- Contributing to the further development of Aperto's QA strategy
- Getting to know different content management systems
- Expanding accessibility on the web
What you bring to the table
- Experience in the field of software quality assurance/testing
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Structured and meticulous way of working
- Strong quality awareness
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
- Knowledge of standards and legal requirements for accessibility (WCAG, BITV, EU Directive 2016/2102)
- Bonus points are awarded for knowledge of accessibility for Android and iOS
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting projects and major clients
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Within the engineering community we specifically encourage women and neurodiverse people of all backgrounds to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.