What awaits you
- As a Solution Architect (m/f/d), you'll have the opportunity to help shape Aperto in the digital age
- Together with your colleagues, you'll create and develop individual software solutions in the areas of content management, e-commerce, and digital marketing for our clients
- You will analyze and design solution scenarios for our clients in cooperation with the client and your project team
- Structuring and developing the Architects Department at Aperto
- Use modern technologies, tools, and methods (such as Scrum or Design Thinking)
- You develop solution architectures while adhering to the specifications from the reference architecture and stringently pursuing of a big picture
- You accompany several implementations of software solutions in parallel: from the idea to the concept to the actual start of operation
- You contribute to the creation of standards for the reference architecture, the implementation of complex projects and the processing of technical requirements of Salesforce, Adobe Experience or Cloud projects as well as SAP CX
- You help to achieve time and cost targets through skilful prioritisation of requirements
What you bring to the table
- A degree, ideally in computer science or equivalent experience
- Several years of relevant project experience in Salesforce and / or Adobe Experience Cloud projects or in the SAP CX environment
- Certifications that demonstrate in-depth knowledge in solution design of Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud projects or SAP CX products
- Experience with infrastructure architecture consulting, solution design and proof of concepts as well as very good market and competitive knowledge in the Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud projects or SAP CX environment
- Broad interest in all aspects of software development; especially building and managing large and complex software systems
- You can bring together complex technical issues and business requirements, simplify them and present them convincingly to both technical and "non-technical" decision makers
- Results-oriented and analytical work
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Very good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An interdisciplinary, agile team
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Interesting projects and major customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.