What awaits you
- Develop concepts and architectures for our customers' mobile apps
- Collaboration with different business units to provide our customers with new and innovative mobile solutions
- Consulting on national and international customer projects with a focus on innovations and their value creation
- Actively supporting your colleagues in the implementation of challenging development tasks
- Conducting customer workshops (in German and English)
What you bring with you
- You have a degree, ideally in the field of computer science/mathematics or similar
- You are willing to travel
- You ideally have over two years of experience as an iOS developer
- You are proficient in Swift and have a good grasp of Objective-C
- You have a strong understanding of user needs and customer requirements
- These terms are not foreign to you:
- REST API, GraphQL
- Microservices architecture, synchronous/asynchronous threading
- TDD and BDD
- MVVM and MVP architecture
- You have the ability to explain complex technical issues clearly and understandably
- You are always eager to learn new things
- You are business fluent in German and English
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.