IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences —harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Acquia, Adobe, CoreMedia, Magnolia, Salesforce and SAP to create value and differentiation through exceptional customer experiences.
Become part of a growing, cross-functional team of consultants, architects, data scientist and others with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and lots of room for hands-on innovation and bringing digital trans-formation to life. Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands.
As Banking Business Architect, you lead the business analysis and the creation of requirement documents of enterprise-wide processes and applications that need to be modernized. You are responsible for analyzing existing solutions (often based solely on existing) code and interacting with the client’s business with the goal to extract the underlying business model and functional requirements of the clients existing solution. You design intelligent workflows, guiding our clients along their modernization roadmap, aligning business processes with regulatory requirements, supporting our clients in building new business ecosystems, while becoming more efficient and customer oriented by using top notch technology.
You are a business leader with deep understanding and experience in banking and at least one domain such as Credit, Risk Management & Compliance, Finance & Controlling or Operations.
What awaits you
- You are taking over the lead for analysis, design and optimization of existing solutions that need to be modernized
- You will create functional specifications based on existing Cobol code and interviews with subject matter experts
- You will derive test cases from the specification to prove a 1:1 functional equivalence between old and new solution
- Support of the architects in the creation of the technical specification
- You utilize your experience and leverage the wider IBM family to plan and create state-of-the-art solutions in an agile environment
- Together with our client’s you design the most valuable outcome for their eco-system
- You benefit from a continuously changing environment for yourself, the project teams, and your clients
- You enjoy travelling to client sites and work from there as per project requirement
What you bring to the table
In this client facing role you need to be able to translate between business and tech. By designing intelligent workflows for real world problems, you create value for our customers every single day. With strong interpersonal skills you know how to contribute to the success of your team by sharing your deep hands-on-skills and experience across different banking domains.
Being a team player you strongly value diversity and different opinions.
As a Banking Business Analyst, you have deep hands-on skills in at least some of the following areas and tools - but not necessarily all of them:
- You have deep banking process and domain knowledge and experience in analyzing and re-engineering processes
- Knowledge of relevant security procedures (PIN, TAN variants, PSD2, etc.)
- Familiar with industry- and technology trends in banking and how digitization affects our clients’ organizations and processes
- Process automation technologies to implement intelligent workflows, such as RPA and AI solutions
- Affinity to technology, being able to translate business requirements into IT
- Good overview of regulatory requirements in your focus domains
- Agile working methods and mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- Willingness to travel (up to four days a week)
What we offer you
- A global network of experts working on the future of smart business
- Personal career development in a creative agency environment embedded in a global company
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building and opportunity to work remotely, willingness to travel (5-10 days per month) to work on-site with clients
- Access to breakthrough technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Ongoing, frequent training opportunities and various internal sharing formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to IBM's knowledge and training capabilities
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.