IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences —harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Celonis, Salesforce, Fenergo and SAP to create value and differentiation through process digitization and exceptional customer experiences.
Become part of a growing, cross-functional team of consultants, architects, data scientist and others with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and lots of room for hands-on innovation and bringing digital trans-formation to life. Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands.
As Banking Business Transformation Architect, you lead the analysis, design and implementation of enterprise-wide Business architecture. Banking Transformation Architects are responsible for designing and implementing complex architectural solution like e.g., platforms, guiding our clients along their digitization roadmap, aligning business processes from the architectural point of view with regulatory requirements, supporting our clients in building new business ecosystems, while becoming more efficient and customer oriented by using top notch technology.
You are a leader with a deep understanding and experience in banking, technical understanding of complex solutions and at least one domain such as Credit, Risk Management & Compliance, Finance & Controlling or Operations.
What awaits you
- You are taking over the lead for analysis, design and implementation of enterprise-wide business architecture
- You utilize your experience and leverage the wider IBM family to plan and create state-of-the-art solutions in an agile environment
- Together with our client’s you design the most valuable outcome for their eco-system
- You benefit from a continuously changing environment for yourself, the project teams, and your clients
- You enjoy travelling to client sites and work from there as per project requirement
What you bring to the table
In this client facing role you need to be able to translate between business and tech. By designing complex banking solutions for real world problems, you create value for our customers every single day. With strong interpersonal skills you know how to contribute to the success of your team by sharing your deep hands-on-skills and experience across different banking domains.
Being a team player you strongly value diversity and different opinions.
As Banking Business Transformation Architect, you have deep hands-on skills in at least some of the following areas and tools - but not necessarily all of them:
- You have a string Consulting background
- You have worked in a leading role in proposal situations
- You have deep Banking architectural knowledge
- You have deep Banking process and domain knowledge and experience in analyzing and re-engineering processes
- You are familiar with Industry- and Technology trends in Banking and how digitization affects our clients’ organizations and processes
- Process automation technologies to implement intelligent Workflows, such as RPA and AI solutions
- End-to-End analysis, design, implementation
- Proficient knowledge in process and data mining tools and technics
- Affinity to technology, being able to understand and translate business requirements into IT
- Good overview of regulatory requirements in your focus domains
- Agile working methods and mindset
What we offer you
- A global network of experts working on the future of smart business
- Personal career development in a creative agency environment embedded in a global company
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building and opportunity to work remotely, willingness to travel (5-10 days per month) to work on-site with clients
- Access to breakthrough technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Ongoing, frequent training opportunities and various internal sharing formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to IBM's knowledge and training capabilities
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.