IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences — harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Acquia, Adobe, CoreMedia, Magnolia, Salesforce and SAP to create value and differentiation through exceptional customer experiences.
Become part of a growing, cross functional team of consultants, architects, data scientist and others with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and lots of room for hands-on innovation and bringing digital transformation to life. Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands.
As a DevOps Cloud Architect you lead the design and implementation of enterprise applications. DevOps Cloud Architects are responsible for building platforms and frameworks to create consistent, verifiable, and automatic management of applications and infrastructure between non-production and production environments. You will guide clients along a DevOps approach, aligning development with operations, while keeping required service approaches in mind. You will advise clients on modern ways of working, define toolchain and platform architectures, as well as take over the technical leadership for project teams while implementing such a solution.
You are a technical leader, serving as a counterpart among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
What awaits you
- You are taking over the lead for design and implementation of cloud solutions for industry leading clients at enterprise scale
- You utilize DevOps practices and methods to plan and create state-of-the-art solutions in an agile environment
- Together with our clients you design the most valuable outcome for their ecosystem
- You benefit from a continuously changing environment for yourself, the project teams, and your clients
- You enjoy travelling to client sites and work from there as per project requirement
What you bring to the table
In this client facing role you need to be able to translate between business and tech. By building pragmatic IT solutions for real world problems, you create value for our customers every single day. With strong interpersonal skills you know how to contribute to the success of your team by sharing your deep hands-on skills and experience across different technology stacks.
Being a team player you strongly value diversity and different opinions.
As a DevOps OpenShift Cloud architect, you have deep hands-on skills in at least some of the following areas and tools - but not necessarily all of them:
- You understand the nuances of different cloud solutions (multi, hybrid, public, private, on premise), proficient knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) and implications for the solution design
- One or more programming languages used in cloud application development
- Usage, configuration or administration of container orchestrator like OpenShift or Kubernetes at enterprise scale
- End-to-end design, implementation and configuration of a toolchain with established DevOps tools
- Automation technics and scripting with infrastructure as code software tools
- Automated testing method likes unit, functional, integration, performance etc.
- Logging and monitoring at application as well as infrastructure level
- Agile working methods and mindset
- Professional Cloud certification is a plus
What we offer you
- Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building or working remotely
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to the knowledge and training capacities of IBM
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Attractive career paths in a competitive setup offer you excellent opportunity to grow
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.