IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences — harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Acquia, Adobe, CoreMedia, Magnolia, Salesforce and SAP to create value and differentiation through exceptional customer experiences.
As Business Transformation Consultant in the area of Cognitive Computing you work with clients to define their Cognitive Computing strategy and determine the Business Analytics value proposition.
What awaits you
- You define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and work with clients using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to solution requirements
- Your responsibility includes definition of requirements and key metrics, leadership of the process and organizational aspects of the Cognitive Computing program, governance and aligning solution processes with operational activities
- You will train the Cognitive Systems using the question / answer pairs and help establish the ground truth for the cognitive engagement system, leveraging their business knowledge
- Appropriate mix of functional and technical expertise to create solutions for solving a business problem
What you bring to the table
- Skills in developing a Cognitive Computing Strategy and determining the Business Analytics Value Proposition
- Experience in designing and developing the business architecture of Conversation Solutions from a functional business perspective
- Deep understanding of the Travel and Transportation industry
- Development of use cases for cognitive application independently and / or in consultation with the client
- Ability to filter and select structured data and unstructured content that are entered into a cognitive system to establish a system corpus
- Experience in translation of client requirements into analytical and technical specifications for the implementation of the IBM Cognitive Computing solution
- Experience of using: Watson Assistant Service, Node.JS, Python, NLP, UIMA, word2vec
- Preferred professional and technical expertise: Machine learning
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- Willingness to travel (up to 4 days a week)
What we offer you
- Working on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building or working remotely
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to the knowledge and training capacities of IBM
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Attractive career paths in a competitive setup offer you an excellent opportunity to grow
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.