In IBM iX we focus on developing and implementing business strategies in the digital age. We advise clients on business transformation through an analytical approach that combines human centered design with an understanding of emerging technologies and platforms. We engage with senior business leaders, bringing together IBM’s unique capabilities across strategy, innovation, design, data analytics, cognitive computing and technology platforms to develop and deliver high-impact transformation programs. We take a holistic view on digital transformation and value clear analyses and fresh ideas. Take the opportunity to work side by side with senior executives across industries in exciting projects together with colleagues from different IBM brands.
What awaits you
- Building and deepening foundational knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies and support workstream activities of an engagement.
- Working closely with clients to understand the clients’ (and their customers’) issues, create strategic recommendations to drive change in a digitally enabled era, help secure buy-in for the recommendations, and collaborate with fellow IBMers to help reinvent businesses and industries.
- Providing perspectives and solutions to rapidly develop, launch, and grow transformational products, platforms, new businesses, and strategic partnerships with and for clients
- Researching the client organization and industry value chains via modern and digitally enabled approaches to structured and unstructured data analysis and insight generation that go beyond traditional methods of interviewing, focus groups, or market studies
- Drawing from primary and existing IBM research on evolving market trends to help clients explore the art of the possible based on market and competitive positioning
- Contributing to identify and analyze opportunities and obstacles clients face in global and increasingly competitive markets, develop new business models to bring to life ideas, increase efficiencies and profitability for existing offerings, or determine optimal routes to market for new or existing products and services
- Identifying issues, create hypotheses, and execute analysis, developing decision-ready recommendations to inform the strategic agenda for our clients
What you bring tot he table
- First practical experiences in digital transformation, e.g., through internships in a technology company, a management consultancy or a start-up
- Passion to understand the applications of emerging technologies and adapt modern approaches and innovative solutions to client problems
- Mental curiosity to question, research, clearly define problems, and work out innovation solutions
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, including the desire to take ambiguous problems and deliver creative and well-structured solutions; as well as applying deep analytical skills to ensure recommendations are informed by data and insights
- Strong communication skills, empathy and a professional demeanor
- Focus on ensuring the success of your team and client, with an ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and share/incorporate feedback
- Aptitude and interpersonal skills to thrive in an intense team atmosphere, able to build direct working relationships across all levels of the IBM and client teams
- Independent work, high motivation, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Fluent in German and English Language
- Willingness to travel up to four days a week
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.