In IBM iX we focus on developing and implementing business strategies in the digital age. We advise clients on business transformation through an analytical approach that combines human centered design with an understanding of emerging technologies and platforms. We engage with senior business leaders, bringing together IBM’s unique capabilities across strategy, innovation, design, data analytics, cognitive computing and technology platforms to develop and deliver high-impact transformation programs. We take a holistic view on digital transformation and value clear analyses and fresh ideas. Take the opportunity to work side by side with senior executives across industries in exciting projects together with colleagues from different IBM brands.
What awaits you
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team of talented consultants
- Supporting business development activities such as proposal development
- Contributing to the growth and eminence of the practice by supporting thought leadership and practice development activities
- Being part of a team that helps our clients build a new vision for their company
- Helping our clients explore disruptive strategies that create business value
- Promoting IBM’s unique value proposition in the market
What you bring to the table
- At least 4 years of general consulting (or other equivalent business experience)
- At least 2 years working for a strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients and leading strategy engagements or equivalent experience (Tech Strategy, Capability Modeling, Enterprise Architects who focus on business architecture)
- At least 2 years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, digital growth strategies, etc.)
- Passion to understand the applications of emerging technologies and adapt modern approaches and innovative solutions to client problems
- Mental curiosity to question, research, clearly define problems, and work out innovation solutions
- Strong first principles thinking, critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities, including the desire to take ambiguous problems and deliver creative and well-structured solutions; as well as applying deep analytical skills to ensure recommendations are informed by data and insights
- Powerful communication and storytelling skills, successfully applying verbal and written communications to expose and defend points of view to business leaders and team members
- Strong team player with the aptitude and interpersonal skills to thrive in an intense team atmosphere, able to build direct working relationships across all levels of the IBM and client teams
- Focus on ensuring the success of your team and client, with an ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and share/incorporate feedback
- Aptitude and interpersonal skills to thrive in an intense team atmosphere, able to build direct working relationships across all levels of the IBM and client teams
- Independent work, high motivation, ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel up to four days a week
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.