IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences —harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Celonis, Salesforce, Fenergo and SAP to create value and differentiation through process digitization and exceptional customer experiences.
Become part of a growing, cross-functional team of consultants, architects, data scientist and others with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and lots of room for hands-on innovation and bringing digital trans-formation to life. Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands.
As a Microsoft Azure Cloud Architect, you lead the design and implementation of enterprise applications in a hybrid multi-cloud environment. You are responsible for providing consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys into the cloud. As part of this role, you are delivering innovative solutions, that are tailored to the specifics needs of our customers. Building on your extensive experience with Cloud Hyperscalers in the Market you are building next-generation cloud native applications, sophisticated system integrations or ambitious cloud migration projects in a team of brilliant builders.
You already bring a strong relationship with clients and act as a trusted advisor. You know what the best solution for our client is because you know his needs and are aware of our competition.
You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
In addition, you are also taking on a sales role and support all associated activities around this challenging responsibility. You will be combining both roles so the client will benefit from a single point of contact and IBM’s expertise in the combination of the two roles. Since you will be part of an experienced Account Team, you will also benefit from the knowledge and experience of your team members and will share your expertise at the same time.
What you bring to the table
In this client facing role you need to be able to translate between business and tech. By selling and building pragmatic IT solutions for real world problems, you create value for our customers every single day. With strong interpersonal skills you know how to contribute to the success of your team by sharing your deep hands-on-skills and experience across different technology stacks.
Being a team player you strongly value diversity and different opinions.
As a Microsoft Azure Architect, you have deep hands-on skills in at least some of the following areas and tools - but not necessarily all of them:
- You understand the nuances of different cloud solutions (multi, hybrid, public, private, on premise), proficient knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) and implications for the solution design
- One or more programming languages used in cloud application development
- Usage, configuration or administration of container orchestrator like OpenShift or Kubernetes at enterprise scale
- Microsoft Azure Cloud certification
- Deep Hyperscaler knowledge
- End-to-End Design, implementation and configuration of a toolchain with established DevOps tools
- Automation technics and scripting with infrastructure as code software tools
- Automated Testing method likes unit, functional, integration, performance etc.
- Logging and Monitoring at application as well as infrastructure level
- Agile working methods and mindset
- You are always looking to learn something new and know about the latest technical trends.
- Sales experience
- Understanding of DACH market
- As a positive, forward-looking person you have good written and verbal communication skills (English & German minimum on C1 level)
What we offer you
- Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building or to work remotely
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to the knowledge and training capacities of IBM
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Attractive career paths in a competitive setup offer you excellent opportunity to grow
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.