IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences — harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Acquia, Adobe, CoreMedia, Magnolia, Salesforce and SAP to create value and differentiation through exceptional customer experiences.
Become part of a growing, cross-functional team of consultants, architects, data scientist and others with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and lots of room for hands-on innovation and bringing digital trans-formation to life. Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands.
What awaits you
- As a Senior Architect for Data you will design end-to-end Big Data Solutions across multiple platforms with extensive experience on very large data repositories (terabyte scale or larger)
- Demonstration of detailed hands-on expertise in creating data solutions for client, creating best of breed end-to-end solutions leveraging Cloud and traditional data platform offerings
- Overseeing the architecture for the data platform and cognitive components including unstructured (e.g., NoSQL) data technologies, annotation and related data and analytics, e.g., Big Data, Data Warehouse, Data Integration, Enterprise Information Management, Master Data Management and/or Data Consolidation projects
- Lead and guide the development team and work closely with both the client (based in the DACH region) and the IBM iX team
What you bring to the table
- Strong understanding of data lake approaches, industry standards and industry best practices
- Detail level understanding of HADOOP Framework, Ecosystem, MapReduce, and Data on Containers (data in OpenShift)
- Applies individual experiences/competency and IBM architecting structure thinking model to analyzing client IT systems
- Experience with Cloud native platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google, IBM Cloud or Cloud Native data platforms like Snowflake.
- Experience with data platforms architecture, data platforms implementation,
- Strong Java skills for guidance and coaching required, DevOps with GitLab and jFrog Artifactory or similar
- Working experience as Data/IT Architect for over five years
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- Willingness to travel (up to four days per week) to work on client site
- Skala skills are welcome
What we offer you
- Working on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building or working remotely
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to the knowledge and training capacities of IBM
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Attractive career paths in a competitive setup offer you excellent opportunity to grow
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.