We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Acquia, Adobe, CoreMedia, Magnolia, Salesforce and SAP to create value and differentiation through exceptional customer experiences. Today, IBM is the market leader for Blockchain, and our ambition is to strengthen our position by providing leading edge technology also in IBM iX.
Become part of a growing, cross functional team of consultants, architects, data scientist and others in an environment with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and lots of room for hands-on innovation and bringing digital transformation to life. Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands.
What awaits you
- As a Senior Architect for Blockchain you will take over a leadership position in the Blockchain Team, engage in a highly innovative environment and benefit from the growth Blockchain is currently experiencing in the market
- Responsibility for the technical design of Blockchain applications ensuring business requirements, security and performance of the solution
- Support the Blockchain Consulting Team in sales activities by representing IBM iX's technology leadership with your technical expertise and participate in meetings with our clients that span across every industry
- Ensure the successful delivery and high quality of the project to the client
- Lead and guide the development team and work closely with both the client (based in the DACH region) and the IBM iX team
What you bring to the table
- Understanding of architectural design patterns (e.g., Integration Pattern, Messaging, BUS)
- Experience of using Docker/Kubernetes for application deployment and use of best practices in complex environments
- Understanding of Blockchain solutions and different Blockchain Protocols
- Experience with:
- Node.js or Java Spring
- Configuring Continuous Integration pipelines is useful (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo)
- IBM Blockchain Platform, Hyperledger Fabric and IBM Cloud platform is highly desirable
- Being comfortable using Unix CLI commands and the basics of Bash scripting as well as Git
- Working experience as IT Architect for over five years
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- Experience with agile working methods desirable
- Willingness to travel (5-10 days per month) to work on client site
What we offer you
- Working on exciting IBM projects alongside colleagues from different IBM brands
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building or to work remotely
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to the knowledge and training capacities of IBM
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Attractive career paths in a competitive setup offer you excellent opportunity to grow
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.