As IBM iX family, we combine the typical agency with the possibilities of a large company. With us you will work on the topics of tomorrow such as Cognitive Commerce, Marketing Automation or the Internet of Things. What do you need to bring with you? Curiosity for technologies, people and the "new IBM"!
As a subsidiary of one of the world's leading technology consultancies, we are the smart evolutionary driver that leads companies in all industries into a new digital age. We accompany the implementation of future technologies and open up new ways of working together for our customers: between man and man as well as between man and machine.
We see SAP S/4HANA as the foundation for the intelligent future. Our process consultants design and implement SAP S/4HANA processes and complement them with Robotics, Industry 4.0, Blockchain, IoT, Cloud, Watson/Cognitive technologies and Data Analytics solutions.
What awaits you
As Senior Managing Consultant - SAP S/4HANA Finance & Controlling, you will accompany our customers with a lot of positive energy from the strategic consideration to the successful implementation. In doing so, you will be responsible for innovations.
- You develop analyses and concepts with our customers and optimize and implement their business processes
- You develop SAP S/4HANA solutions further, for example in the areas of digitalization, Internet of Things, Watson, Industry 4.0 and Cloud
- You work in international SAP S/4HANA projects in an agile project environment, together with a global network of experts working on the future of the intelligent enterprise
What you bring to the table
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA Finance or Controlling
- Good understanding of our customer's needs
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as well as mental flexibility
- Strong ability to analyze situations and solve problems
- Willingness to work together with our clients on site
- Degree in a business, scientific or technical field of study
- Work experience: 3 - 5+ years of experience as a consultant in the field of SAP
- Language skills: German & English fluent in written and spoken language
What we offer you
- A global network of experts working on the future of smart business
- Personal career development in a creative agency environment embedded in a global company
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building and opportunity to work remotely, willingness to travel (5-10 days per month) to work on-site with clients
- Access to breakthrough technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Ongoing, frequent training opportunities and various internal sharing formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to IBM's knowledge and training capabilities
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.