In IBM iX we focus on developing and implementing business strategies in the digital age. We advise clients on business transformation through an analytical approach that combines human centered design with an understanding of emerging technologies and platforms. We engage with senior business leaders, bringing together IBM’s unique capabilities across strategy, innovation, design, data analytics, cognitive computing and technology platforms to develop and deliver high-impact transformation programs. We take a holistic view on digital transformation and value clear analyses and fresh ideas. Take the opportunity to work side by side with senior executives across industries in exciting projects together with colleagues from different IBM brands.
What awaits you
As Senior Project Manager – Hybrid Cloud Management (m/f/d) your responsibilities will include:
- Managing large and complex IT projects as Delivery Project Executive (DPE) in the area of Hybrid Cloud
- Being responsible for PM triple constraints: scope, time, costs
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams of talented consultants and IT professionals
- Supporting business development activities such as proposal development
- Contributing to the growth and eminence of the practice by supporting thought leadership and practice development activities
- Being part of a team that helps our clients build a new vision for their company
- Promoting IBM’s unique value proposition in the market
What you bring to the table
- At least ten years of IT project management experience
- PMI or PRINCE project management certification
- Cloud certification (at least Foundation Level) in at least one: AWS, Azure, Google, IBM
- At least two years involvement in at least one aspect of a digital transformation (e.g., business modeling, digital marketing, digital growth strategies, etc.)
- Passion to understand the applications of emerging technologies and adapt modern approaches and innovative solutions to client problems
- Strong first principles thinking, critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities, including the desire to take ambiguous problems and deliver creative and well-structured solutions; as well as applying deep analytical skills to ensure recommendations are informed by data and insights
- Strong team player with the aptitude and interpersonal skills to thrive in an intense team atmosphere, able to build direct working relationships across all levels of the IBM and client teams
- Fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel up to five days a week
What we offer you
- A global network of experts working on the future of smart business
- Personal career development in a creative agency environment embedded in a global company
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building and opportunity to work remotely, willingness to travel (5-10 days per month) to work on-site with clients
- Access to breakthrough technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- Ongoing, frequent training opportunities and various internal sharing formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Access to IBM's knowledge and training capabilities
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.