As a Junior UI / Visual Designer / Junior Art Director Digital (m/f/d) you will design innovative interfaces in multidisciplinary teams that have a major impact on the overall portfolio of our clients. Working closely with experienced colleagues will increase your learning curve.
What awaits you
- Designing interfaces and components for digital touchpoints
- Production of visuals and assets for platforms, websites, apps and social media
- Definition of image worlds, image research and retouching
- Support in the creation of presentations and prototypes
- Participation in all internal technical meetings and design workshops
What you bring with you
- Completed studies with a focus on interface design / digital design / visual design / communication design
- First professional experience in the field of UI design in a digital environment (digital agency/company/start-up)
- Confident handling of all programmes commonly used in the design field such as Sketch, Photoshop, XD, InVision, Figma etc.
- Visual flair for good design, knowledge of digital design
- Communication skills, ability to work in a team, independence and willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you
- An exciting working environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Block-chain, Watson AI, Bluemix, etc.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Slack, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, etc.
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies.
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- A permanent employment contract
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application including portfolio.