The digitalisation of the healthcare industry is advancing in leaps and bounds. IBM and Aperto as part of IBM are already actively contributing to the reshaping of the health economy. To better support our clients in the development of digital health services and products, we are looking for additional team members with experience in and enthusiasm for this industry. From working on ongoing projects to partnering with our clients to develop new services and products in an "IBM Garage", you can expect a wide range of challenges.
What awaits you
- Your tasks range from joint business development and collaboration on digital strategies to the concrete business design of new products and services for and with our clients from the healthcare sector.
- Many of our clients are new to the digital health market from other industries or segments. Or they are already part of the healthcare sector and are exploring the new possibilities of "digital health".
- The healthcare market is one of the largest markets and also one of the most complex.
- Accordingly, you can expect a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, which you will master together with your colleagues in the team.
- The task of winning new customers as well as exciting and innovative projects together.
- Identifying business opportunities in the IBM and Aperto partner network
- Maintaining customer relationships and networks
- Playing a significant role in shaping the business strategy of our "iX Insurance & for our Health Garage".
- Role as sparring partner for client management and our product owners
- Trend and market research, target group and customer analyses in the health market and deriving recommendations for action
- Assisting in the development of digital service, product, brand, communication, sales, content and campaign strategies as well as the appropriate business models.
- Definition of metrics and methods for measuring success
- Supporting agile innovation, product development and transformation processes
- Providing impetus for the expansion of existing customers
- Work closely with the overarching business development team
What you bring to the table
- Several years of practical experience in the areas of digital strategy, consulting and/or business design, either on the consulting or client side in the area of health start-ups, pharmaceuticals, medtec, life sciences and/or healthcare providers
- Experience in business development and pitches, translating client briefings and tender documents into team briefings
- Evidence of successful completion or involvement in large project volumes
- You are familiar with the methods (but also the stumbling blocks) of our business
- Numbers, data and facts don't scare you, but rather you approach them with analytical skills and translate them into handy statements and insights
- A natural curiosity for trends, technologies, digital business models and the industries of our clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Enjoy travelling and working at and with clients on site or in the international IBM network
- Good communication skills & business fluent in German and English
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Blockchain, Watson AI, Bluemix, etc.
- State-of-the-art tooling: Slack, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Toolstack, etc.
- Interesting projects with customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies.
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- Various internal exchange formats in the area of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. In particular, we want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for a job with us.