IBM iX works at the intersection of strategy, design and technology to digitally reinvent your business. We take a human-centered, outcomes-led approach to defining your digital strategy and delivering exceptional customer experiences to build your business, by design. IBM iX is one of the largest digital and design consultancies in the world, with nearly 60 studios and a global network of strategists, designers, developers and data architects, with deep industry and ISV expertise.
IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences — harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Acquia, Adobe, CoreMedia, Magnolia, Salesforce, Samsung and SAP to create value and differentiation through exceptional customer experiences.
What awaits you
- Responsible for the technical & pre-sales coordination of cloud solutions
- Understand the technical requirements of our clients and work closely with the Garage team teams to guide the direction of our solution for our customer’s eco-system
- Define technical tasks and estimates required to implement a specific design
- Design and architect migration projects
- You utilize DevOps practices and methods to plan and create applications
- Travel to/ work from client sites as required by projects
What you bring to the table
- You’re using contemporary technologies and approaches to design, develop, test and deliver Cloud-based solutions
- You have a deep understanding of complex large scale multi region solutions that are utilizing multiple independent microservices
- You understand the relationship among various technologies and architectures and how they contribute to a solution
- You understand the nuances of different cloud solutions (multi, hybrid, public, private, on premise), proficient knowledge of cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) and implications for the solution design
- You know how to work in an agile environment with the client to understand stakeholder requirements
- A basic understanding of the principles of design thinking is a plus
- Beyond fundamental understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift is a plus
- Personal Attributes
- Strong IT consulting experience of Public Cloud based Solutions
- Strong experience in architecting Cloud / Platform’ solutions
- Infrastructure build and configurations of a variety of services
- Hands-on implementation experience with Cloud / Platform Services
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of production grade infrastructure as code solution using one or more tools
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation on cloud native solutions
- Knowledge of multiple, development/ scripting languages
- Ability to quickly learn new platforms, languages, tools, and techniques as needed to meet project requirements
What we offer you
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building
- An exciting working environment with highly motivated colleagues
- Interdisciplinary teams and thus focus on team development instead of resource struggle
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- State-of-the-art tooling: we always try to use the tools that are best suited for the job. That's why we work with: Slack, GitHub Enterprise, Docker, Vault, Puppet
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that provides equal opportunities for all. In particular, we want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to work for us.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.