IBM iX works at the intersection of strategy, design and technology to digitally reinvent your business. We take a human-centered, outcomes-led approach to defining your digital strategy and delivering exceptional customer experiences to build your business, by design. IBM iX is one of the largest digital and design consultancies in the world, with nearly 60 studios and a global network of strategists, designers, developers and data architects, with deep industry and ISV expertise.
IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences — harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Acquia, Adobe, CoreMedia, Magnolia, Salesforce, Samsung and SAP to create value and differentiation through exceptional customer experiences.
What awaits you
- You are collaborating with members of the client and IBM iX teams to define and execute proof of concepts and minimum viable products
- You act as a key contributor to a pre-sales team, partnering with clients to understand business problems and offer solutions
- You translate business problems into leading-edge analytics solutions using consulting skills and industry expertise
- You deliver meaningful insights of emerging trends to business optimize value
- Travel to/ work from client sites as required by projects
What you bring to the table
- You are familiar with Data Engineering techniques to gather, prepare, cleanse and transform data for analysis and AI automation
- You can leverage a variety of structured and unstructured data sources and programming languages to deliver high quality data pipelines
- You understand the relationship among various technologies and architectures and how they contribute to a solution
- You know how to work in an Agile environment with the client to understand stakeholder requirements
- A basic understanding of the principles of Design thinking is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- You are comfortable overseeing multiple projects simultaneously and have good time management skills
- You remain productive and professional even under time pressure
What we offer you
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin in a historic factory building
- An exciting working environment with highly motivated colleagues
- Interdisciplinary teams and thus focus on team development instead of resource struggle
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- State-of-the-art tooling: we always try to use the tools that are best suited for the job. That's why we work with: Slack, GitHub Enterprise, Docker, Vault, Puppet.
- Continuous, frequent training opportunities and various internal exchange formats to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- A great atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open corporate culture
- Room for your own creative ideas
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that provides equal opportunities for all. In particular, we want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to work for us.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.