The digitalization of the healthcare industry is advancing in leaps and bounds. IBM and Aperto as part of IBM are already actively contributing to the reshaping of the healthcare economy. To better support our clients in the development of digital health services and products, we are looking for additional team members with experience in and enthusiasm for this industry. From working on ongoing projects to partnering with our clients to develop novel services and products in an "IBM Garage", you can expect a wide range of challenges.
What awaits you
- You are in charge of projects around the emerging healthcare ecosystem: DiGAS, ePAs and services like e-prescription, telemedicine etc.
- You are designing new types of "health garages" for our customers in which we work with you from the initial business idea to the highly scaled service to accompany the complete product development as a joint team.
- You have responsibility for the conception, implementation and continuous development of digital products and services for the healthcare sector
- You take care of planning, effort estimation and proposal preparation for our projects, taking into account customer requirements as well as regulatory conditions
- You will ensure through your team leadership that your team is optimally staffed and that all goals are achieved
- You work with agile and user-centric product and service development in a multidisciplinary team
- You look after the monitoring and success control of customer-related measures are also part of your exciting area of responsibility
- You take over the participation and collaboration in tenders from clinics, health insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies and public institutions
- You are supporting the acquisition of new customers
- You look after the continuous development of the agency portfolio with your team
What you bring to the table
- You have extensive professional experience in product and service development in the health care sector
- You hold competence in the development of digital products with a strong focus on project, process and quality management
- You have experience and, at best, qualifications/certifications in the field of medical product development (ISO 13485, 14971, 62304 are not cryptic numerical codes for you, but lived everyday life)
- You are familiar with agile project methodologies and have experience in leading agile teams
- You drive projects forward with empathy and technical excellence
- You have experience in planning and executing workshops & customer presentations
- You got very good German and English skills
- You show a high affinity and passion for digital trends and the joy of bringing innovative ideas into your daily work
- You can communicate well and convince with strong moderation and presentation skills
What we offer you
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting projects with major customers that are among the top 10 DAX companies
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Continuous training opportunities to keep your finger on the digital pulse
- An open corporate culture, flexible working hours and home office options
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- A large international team. We work with colleagues from all over IBM and your direct colleagues from IBM iX are based in nine locations in Europe.
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply with us!
We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online application portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.