The digitalisation of the healthcare industry is advancing in leaps and bounds. IBM and Aperto as part of IBM are already actively contributing to the reshaping of the health economy. To better support our clients in the development of digital health services and products, we are looking for additional team members with experience and enthusiasm for this industry. From working on ongoing projects to partnering with our clients to develop novel services and products in an "IBM Garage", you can expect a wide range of challenges.
What you can expect
- Projects around the emerging healthcare ecosystem: DiGAS, ePAs and services such as e-prescription, telemedicine etc.
- Designing the new "Health Garage": joint product development for our clientele - from the initial business idea to the highly scaled service
- Conception of software and system architectures along the guidelines of privacy-by-design, medical products as well as applicable standards from the medical software and regulatory requirements.
- You support product owners and our customers / partners with the necessary documentation along regulations (e.g. MDR). You help to develop suitable compliant internal workflows and documentation guidelines for the team.
- Develop IT strategies for the products and services that our customers want to develop together with us.
- Working closely with the development and DevOps team
- Develop technical solutions and implement them
What you bring to the table
- Mobile software development (Native iOS, Android,React Native and Flutter)
- Java development environments
- Knowledge of medical informatics (e.g. IHE standards, FHIR HL7, hospital information systems, practice management systems, imaging systems, etc.)
- Machine learning
- Initial experience with Linux web technologies, containers and container orchestration such as Apache, Docker and Kubernetes, Red Hat Open Shift
- Hands-on mentality
- You are not afraid to advise internal and external customers
- Desire for system support from automated development environments to live systems
- Willingness to work, high sense of responsibility as well as team and communication skills
- Good German and English skills
What we offer you
- An interdisciplinary, agile team
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM iX
- Interesting projects and major customers who are among the top 10 DAX companies
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own creative ideas
- With us you can combine the typical agency with the opportunities of a large company
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment that offers equal opportunities for all. In particular, we want to encourage all people with their individual, diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply for a job with us.