Who we are?
In order to best support brands and organizations on their way into the digital age, we combine strategy, technology and creativity at Aperto. We rely on talent, excellence and a special corporate culture that is based above all on ideas and innovations. We believe we can create a better digitized society. As part of IBM iX, we are one of the largest digital agencies worldwide.
Currently we are looking for a Java- / CMS-Developer in our engineering department.
- With your project team you develop individual software solutions in the field of content management and digital marketing for our customers
- In exchange with customers and your project team, you analyze and estimate customer requirements
- Use of modern technologies, tools and methods (such as Scrum or Design Thinking)
- You work in interdisciplinary teams in all phases of product development
What You Ideally Offer
- Several years of object-oriented programming with Java
- Experience in the use and customization of content management systems. Ideally Magnolia CMS.
- Knowledge in web development, RESTful services or headless CMS
- Experience in dealing with continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo), GIT, and relational databases
- Pronounced analytical and conceptual skills and a high level of quality awareness
This is not a checklist from which all points must be met. If only a few points apply to you, but you are ready to familiarize yourself with the others, contact us.
What We Offer
- An exciting work environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Interesting customer projects
- Further training offers, so that you stay on the digital pulse of time
- Access to pioneering technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX)
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own design ideas
- Modern office in Berlin-Mitte
Apply for a job with us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.