We are looking for a curious, versatile and seasoned Senior Service Designer for exciting challenges in our sectors Public and Digital Health & Insurance. Your mission will be to design the Digital Change of healthcare and public services sector, in a multi-disciplinary team with your colleagues in UX/UI Design, Strategy, Consulting and Software Engineering.
Who we are
We are Aperto. We connect strategy, technology, creativity – to help brands and organizations in the transformation of the digital age. We offer talent, a passion for excellence and a unique culture in which ideas and innovation thrive. We believe in creating a better digitized world. As a member of IBM iX, we are part of one of the largest digital agencies world-wide.
Our passion is to create digital products and services with the goal of making public services more convenient, accessible, usable and transparent, therefore we are strong advocates of user centricity as a key factor for success. We cooperate closely with our clients and work together in mixed, multi-disciplinary teams for the continuous delivery of products, we believe that collaboration is essential in building digital innovations.
In the Public sector, we are working on the Digitization of German governmental departments such as web portals, digital civic participation and other e-government initiatives. In Digital Health and Insurance, our products are applications for the Electronic Health Record (elektronische Gesundheitsakte), applications for hospitals and other service providers in health care, iOT applications for home care, and AI-based services to improve medicare and individual responsibility.
As a Senior Service Designer you will be responsible for the design of digital products and especially in the early phases of development. Your tasks are research of user needs, analysis of business processes and the design of concepts, product visions, and prototypes, and furthermore support our product teams in the ongoing development phases. While we trust you into your full responsibility, you will have access to helpful colleagues, the skills of Aperto's great creative and strategic community, and IBM's world wide network of experts and knowledge bases.
What you will need
First things first: we are currently working exclusively for clients in the DACH region. Being fluent in German language (spoken and written), as well a familiarity with German culture is mandatory, because all meetings, focus groups, interfaces and documents will be solely German. Any non-native speaker with good knowledge in German is welcome, but German language skills is a future requirement (and we offer classes in-house!)
We expect from you:
- 5+ years of experience in relevant fields such as Service Design, Product Design or Business Design
- Outstanding knowledge in Service Design tolls & methods and its practical application
- Experience in conducting qualitative market and user research
- Experience in designing concepts and information architectures for digital media
- A strong passion for digital media
- The ability to inspire your clients and team with your ideas
It's a big plus if you have already worked in agile teams, or you have experience in the public or health sector.
Why working with Aperto?
We are committed a diverse and fair organization, one where being open, progressive and excellent is not a contradiction in terms. This company culture runs through everything we do. Plus, as being part of IBM, we can offer excellent and unique opportunities to learn, improve your skills, and connect.
- Since we are an agency, you'll have the opportunity to work on different products on the long run. Not just one product forever.
- Within IBM, you will be part of a worldwide community with experienced peers. It's an entire universe.
- There are some neat benefits such as a membership to Safari books.
- IBM's partnership with Apple gives us access to exclusive resources.
- We offer you a variety of trainings, such as language courses, presentation or leadership trainings
- Our work culture ist truly multidisciplinary, lively and creative.
- You will love our beautiful office in an old factory, located in the heart of Berlin
Your gender identity doesn't matter to us.
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.