We are searching for a Social Media Manager who is a native to the world of digital communication. The perfect candidate should be comfortable with different channels and target groups, creatively experiment with language, and find the right tone for different communities.
What to expect from the role
- Create concepts and content for existing social media channels for well-known clients.
- Operative maintenance of social media appearances including content creation and management.
- Observe and adapt to relevant trends in the market and across social channels.
- Cooperation with our interdisciplinary team including strategy, data, editing, performance and film & media production.
- Preparation of social media editorial plans in collaboration with our clients.
- Community management under consideration of the “Netiquette”
What you bring with you
- At least 2 years of experience in a social media manager / community management role.
- A passion for social media trends and digital communication.
- Technical and professional knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Editorial experience with long-form and short-form content.
- Ability to accurately follow corporate tonality and communicate to diverse target groups.
- Ability to work proactively and independently.
- Ability to collaborate with a team in a hands-on environment.
What we offer
- Inspiring office space located in the heart of Mitte close to public transport.
- Innovative and open management structure that encourage and expect personal freedom and development.
- Training programs & diverse education opportunities to further yourself.
- A full bar for the evenings when you want to enjoy a cold drink, unwind and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- Free organic breakfast & coffee in the office.
*Your gender identity doesn't matter to us.