WHO WE ARE
We are Aperto. We connect strategy, technology, creativity – to help brands and organizations in the transformation of the digital age. We offer talent, a passion for excellence and a unique culture in which ideas and innovation thrive. We believe in creating a better digitized world. As a member of IBM iX, we are part of one of the largest digital agencies worldwide.
Situated in the center of Berlin, our Tech Department is currently looking for a Technical Consultant (m/f/d) with a long term job experience helping us to setup complex IT projects and to consult our client to choose the right technology.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB
- Direct communication to our clients
- Ambitious consulting projects in terms of technology choice, system architecture and agile feasibility
- Design of complex IT-systems and interfaces to third party systems
- Consulting role within agile project setup
- Attendance in pitches and new business projects
- Planning of agile web projects in collaboration with our developers
- Supervision of teams of UI/UX, software developers, quality managers and system engineers
- Controlling of technical quality standards in Aperto
- Create tenders and risk analysis
- International projects together with IBM
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in technical project planning of web projects
- Ability to promote Agile Projects with empathy and technical competence
- Experienced in design of complex IT web systems
- Translation of complex topics to be understood by the project team and by the client
- CMS Experience based on Drupal, CoreMedia, Adobe Experience Manager, Magnolia as well as in the field of Headless CMS
- PHP and / or Java are no alien keywords for you
- Experience in current mobile technologies (e.g. nativ & React & ReactNative)
- Knowledge of modern Architecture are preferred (keyword: JAMStack /Serverless)
- Ideal you have a certification as Scrum Master or Product Owner
- Well German and English skills
WHY WORK WITH APERTO?
- We are committed a diverse and fair organization, one where being open, progressive and excellent is not a contradiction in terms. This company culture runs through everything we do. Plus, as being part of IBM, we can offer excellent and unique opportunities to learn, improve your skills, and connect.
- Exciting tech problems to solve with lots of ownership across a broad spectrum
- Since we are an agency, you'll have the opportunity to work on different products on the long run. Not just one product forever
- Within IBM, you will be part of a worldwide community with experienced peers, it's an entire universe. PLUS: IBM's partnership with Apple gives us access to exclusive resources
- We offer you a variety of trainings, such as language courses, presentation or leadership trainings
- Our work culture is truly multi-disciplinary, lively and creative
- Modern work-life-balance including flexible working hours, sabbatical - opportunities and more
- You will love our beautiful office in an old factory, located in the heart of Berlin
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and seamless application process. We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.