What can you expect
- As a designer, you can help shape and rethink healthcare in the digital age.
- You work with your team on digital applications in the health sector
- Our methods are based on the "Lean Service Creation" approach - which combines design thinking, iterative work on prototypes and agile product development according to Scrum in interdisciplinary cooperation.
- Interesting projects (e.g. with clients from the Top 10 DAX groups)
- A team that is already looking forward to you!
What we expect
- A completed degree, ideally in product design, interface design or communication design
- An excellent portfolio reflecting your strong visual style, professional design and conceptual thinking
- Know-how: You have very good knowledge of the latest graphics software (especially Sketch App) and an excellent intuition for visual and functional design.
- Creativity, conceptual strength and ideally, your heart beats for illustration and animation.
- A good understanding of user needs and customer requirements, initial experience or great interest in user-centric design, design thinking and various design methods.
- Curiosity: You are characterized by a great interest in design and technology. You are always the first to know about updates in the design tool landscape and new features in current operating systems. Dealing with digital media is child's play for you. You follow trends and developments in design with great curiosity. Especially news about apps, smartphones, wearables and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Strong communication skills, team spirit and judgement: You are able to understand technical and conceptual solutions and to find the best solution for your product with the help of your team members.
What we offer you
- A workplace in a historic factory building at the heart of Berlin
- An exciting working environment with highly motivated colleagues
- Stable, interdisciplinary teams and thus focus on team development instead of resource conflict
- Access to groundbreaking technologies as part of IBM Interactive Experience (IBM iX): Box, Watson, Bluemix and more.
- State-of-the-Art Tooling: The best tools that currently move our industry: Slack, Sketch, Abstract, FramerJS, Principle, Flinto, Adobe Creative Cloud and more.
- Continuous, frequent training courses to keep you on the digital pulse of time
- nerf gun attacks from your team-mates
- A constant Newbiz pipeline and thus focus on agile onboarding of new customers and the design of product visions instead of rigid underbidding in the pitch business
- Various internal exchange formats in the field of design
- A great atmosphere and an open corporate culture
- Plenty of room for your own design ideas
- We want to give you feedback on your application as soon as possible. Please use our online applicant portal to ensure a fast and smooth application process.
- We thank you for your understanding and look forward to your application.
*Your gender identity doesn't matter to us.