IBM iX offers true end-to-end capabilities at scale, from experience strategy to the design, delivery and optimization of employee and customer experiences —harnessing the data, tools and technologies that make them possible.
We work with an unrivaled ecosystem of partners such as Celonis, Salesforce, Fenergo and SAP to create value and differentiation through process digitization and exceptional customer experiences.
Become part of a growing, cross-functional team of consultants, architects, data scientist and others with flat hierarchies, short decision paths and lots of room for hands-on innovation and bringing digital trans-formation to life. Work on exciting IBM projects, alongside colleagues from different IBM brands.
As a Banking Transformation Consultant, you lead the analysis, design and implementation of enterprise-wide processes. Banking Transformation Consultants are responsible for designing and implementing intelligent workflows, guiding our clients along their digitization roadmap, aligning business processes with regulatory requirements, supporting our clients in building new business ecosystems, while becoming more efficient and customer oriented by using top notch technology.
You are a business leader with deep understanding and experience in banking and at least one domain such as Credit, Risk Management & Compliance, Finance & Controlling or Operations.
What awaits you
- You are taking over the lead for analysis, design and implementation of intelligent workflows
- You utilize your experience and leverage the wider IBM family to plan and create state-of-the-art solutions in an agile environment
- Together with our client’s you design the most valuable outcome for their eco-system
- You benefit from a continuously changing environment for yourself, the project teams, and your clients
- You enjoy travelling to client sites and work from there as per project requirement
What you bring to the table
In this client facing role you need to be able to translate between business and tech. By designing intelligent workflows for real world problems, you create value for our customers every single day. With strong interpersonal skills you know how to contribute to the success of your team by sharing your deep hands-on-skills and experience across different banking domains.
Being a team player you strongly value diversity and different opinions.
As a Banking Business Transformation Consultant, you have deep hands-on skills in at least some of the following areas and tools - but not necessarily all of them:
- You have deep banking process and domain knowledge and experience in analyzing and re-engineering processes
- Familiar with industry- and technology trends in banking and how digitization affects our clients’ organizations and processes
- Process automation technologies to implement intelligent workflows, such as RPA and AI solutions
- End-to-End analysis, design and implementation
- Proficient knowledge in process and data mining tools and technics
- Affinity to technology, being able to translate business requirements into IT
- Good overview of regulatory requirements in your focus domains
- Agile working methods and mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and German
- Willingness to travel (up to four days a week)
This is particularly important to us
Aperto is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Apply to us!
We want to respond to your application as soon as possible, so please use our online application portal in order to ensure a quick and smooth application process.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to receiving your application.