Aperto is the right-service agency for the digital age. Founded in 1995, today Aperto provides expertise within three core areas: strategy, creativity and technology. With offices in Berlin, Basel, Dubai, Beijing and Ho Chi Minh City – and around 400 employees – the owner-run agency manages the digital presence of clients from the fields of business, media, politics and social organizations. Aperto sees its role as an agency is to find or create solutions that increase the innovative strength of its clients and proudly counts Volkswagen, MAN, Airbus Group, Coca-Cola, Siemens, ZDF, Abu Dhabi Media, MBC Group, the German Federal Government, the European Parliament, Migros, Rossmann, KSB, SOS-Kinderdorf and WWF among them
- Leading our team of passionate frontend developers, in a professional and disciplinary way
- Mapping out development approaches as well as establishing the frontend framework to solve complex problems
- Working across a wide range of challenging projects, e.g., Performance, New Architecture, Responsive Design, etc. in cooperation with our backend team
- Controlling and organizing the workflows and developing in this context new methodology, standards and repeatable processes to raise the productivity
- Exploring industry trends including QA and automated deployment processes
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself and your team by learning new technologies and coaching the developers on topics they need more knowledge on
- Developing ideas for improvements and innovations in frontend development
- Working across teams and disciplines to ensure technical dependencies are met, communicating issues/blockers and coming to the table with solutions
- Within the Aperto Group you´re the main contact person and pulse encoder with respect to all frontend questions
- Ensuring the knowledge transfer
- More than 6 years of professional experience in frontend development, ideally in an agency
- Experience of at least 2 years in leading a development team
- Knowledge of what progressive enhancement is, and solutions for all major browsers
- Working experience with large scale frontend architectures, as well as a good sense of UX and design
- Good knowledge of barrier-free UX development would be nice and ideally mobile experience
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Fluency in English and some German language skills would be very welcome as well.
- an exciting and creative environment
- plenty of room for personal growth
- professional development and high impact as well as the opportunity to work with a highly talented team
Apply for us!
Please use our online application portal, so as to ensure a quick and smooth application process, whereby we are able to quickly tell you a feedback. We thank you for your understanding and are looking forward to receiving your application.