We are Aperto. We connect strategy, technology, creativity – to help brands and organizations in the transformation of the digital age. We offer talent, a passion for excellence and a unique culture in which ideas and innovation thrive. We believe in creating a better digitized world. As a member of IBM iX, we are part of one of the largest digital agencies world wide.
You will be a part of a cross-functional agile team, with great autonomy and
purpose in close cooperation with other developers, UX, UI, Quality
Assurance, Product Specialists and Agile Coaches in the Health Sector. The
teams are organizing their work in an agile development process and are
constantly iterating to improve customer experience. As an iOS Developer
you’ll have a voice in the final product while interacting with all the team
members, from design to delivery, being able to help creating and defining
the product architecture, layout and workflow.
Situated in the center of Berlin, our Tech Department is currently looking for a iOS-Developer Health (m/w/d) to help us delivering cutting edge technology results on scalable, high performance web applications.
What you will be working on:
- Design, prototype and develop native mobile applications for iOS, focusing on Swift
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the development team to deliver new features in an agile environment and not being afraid of representing decisions in front of the client
- Maintain and refactor codes
- You will also be part of a Community of Profession in which you can focus on self-improvement as a developer
What we´re looking for:
- You have a degree in computer science, mathematics or comparable and 3+ years of general programming experience
- You are comfortable with Swift and the iOS system frameworks
- ou have a solid knowledge of Core-Data and RESTful-API’s and iOS Network Layer
- You know what to test, why to test it, and how to write flexible and automated tests that won't break
- You are good in placing yourself in our customer´s shoes and therefore you care about user interaction, usability and of course, making the interface beautiful
- You strive for clean code.
- You love coding and take the time to reflect on all aspects of your implementation, be it the frameworks, languages or processes.
- You are not afraid to ask for help and you bring a solid understanding of lean and agile practices, frameworks and artefacts
- Your precise communication skills make working in a distributed team effective and efficient.
- You have good spoken and written skills in German and English
What we offer
- We are committed a diverse and fair organization, one where being open, progressive and excellent is not a contradiction in terms. This company cultfure runs through everything we do. Plus, as being part of IBM, we can offer excellent and unique opportunities to learn, improve your skills, and connect.
- Exciting tech problems to solve with lots of ownership across a broad spectrum
- Since we are an agency, you'll have the opportunity to work on different products on the long run. Not just one product forever
- Within IBM, you will be part of a worldwide community with experienced peers, it's an entire universe. PLUS: IBM's partnership with Apple gives us access to exclusive resources
- We offer you a variety of trainings, such as language courses, presentation or leadership trainings
- Our work culture ist truly multi-disciplinary, lively and creative
- Modern work-life-balance including flexible working hours, sabbatical - opportunities and more
- You will love our beautiful office in an old factory, located in the heart of Berlin
Contact us if technology excites you and you strive to learn something new on
a daily basis!