In an interdisciplinary team you will develop significant visual concepts & designs for web-based applications (websites, digital products and services, online magazines, microsites, etc.), digital communication campaigns and cross-media user experiences.
- Developing outstanding visual concepts & designs
- Preparing and conducting workshops and customer presentations
- Closely collaborating with our industrial clients (focus on automotive)
- Technical supervision of a design team with respective career opportunities
- Instructing, leading and promoting the design team
- Interdisciplinary work together with strategists, concepters and frontend specialists
- Contributing to the professional development of the design department, together with the creative departments‘ line managers
- Degree in communications or interface design or equivalent
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Excellent portfolio, high visual and typographic sense of style, strong ideas and assured design trends
- Strong customer and user orientation
- Excellent communication, moderation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator and possibly further graphic program
- Technical interest and basic know-how in HTML / CSS
- Leadership-skills & team-orientation
- Good English language skills for client presentations and workshops
An exciting work environment in the Aperto Group, one of the top 10 owner-managed communication agencies in Germany, with many training and development opportunities. You get a long-term perspective and a wide range of national and international clients and projects.
Apply for us!
Please use our online application portal, so as to ensure a quick and smooth application process, whereby we are able to quickly tell you a feedback. We thank you for your understanding and are looking forward to receiving your application.