Aperto is a German agency with headquarters in Berlin, Germany, and offices all over the world. We provide services and solutions for clients such as Volkswagen, Skoda and Microsoft. As a technical architect, you will be on-site and work along a team of developers for our client in Shanghai, China.
- Build new modules and functionalities
- Implement user interface
- Use Agile development methods, e.g. the SCRUM methodology
- Use state-of-the-art development tools like Jira, SVN/Git, Maven 2, Hudson etc.
- Suggest development, integration and deployment approaches for existing Hybris platforms
- Maintain and fix existing bugs on Hybris platform
- Get exposure to the Java and open source communities
- Work in an international environment
What we are looking for
- More than five years of working experience in web development and in the architecture and design of Service-Oriented Architecture platforms
- Experience in development of e-commerce platforms
- Recent/on-going involvement in at least two projects regarding Hybris e-commerce implementation
- Experience in implementing the following web solutions: e-commerce, product catalog and content management system
- Proven knowledge/experience in at least one other Architecture Pattern
- Experience in enterprise development tools, like Maven, CI or VCS
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Project management or leadership-related experience background
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
- Experience as a consultant is a plus
- Hybris-certification is a plus
This is long-term job opportunity. Place of work is the client’s office in Shanghai, China.
If you are interested, please send us your English and Chinese CVs to Anita Chen at email@example.com.